The P&C is a forum for parents, guardians and citizens to support and assist the government school system for the benefit of all students.
The P&C body has many functions:
- Encourage parents to participate in the school’s development;
- Develop parent participation and involvement in the school;
- A forum for the discussion of issues pertaining to the school and the community;
- Promote and support co-operation and communication of educational matters in the wider community; and
- Assist the school with extra amenities for the benefit of all students
Through the interest of parents like you, the Success Primary P&C has contributed significantly to the school since it opened in 2009. Contributions range from assistance with classroom air-conditioning to the donation to school resources and programmes.
Volunteer parents forming sub-committees undertake duties in several areas:
- Canteen organisation and operation;
- Fundraising and Finance;
- School Banking;
- Road Safety ; and
- School grounds improvement.
Please click the link below to view our Welcome Pack.