Our student services team is here to support students, families and staff. We work closely with staff and collaborate with a wide range of outside agencies to assist in catering for students with a range of pastoral care, academic, attentional, social, emotional and behavioural needs, as well as support teachers to cater for students who have a diagnosed disability or who have been identified as gifted and talented.
Success Primary School’s Student Services team consists of:
- Associate Principal – Kaye Blackburn
- Deputy Principal – Donna Howat (Years K-P)
- Deputy Principal – Gen Caddy (Years 1-3)
- Deputy Principal – Natalie McRobb (Years 4-6)
- School Psychologist – Emily Warrener
- Chaplain – Vaughan Willis
Please see your child’s classroom teacher if you require any support or wish to discuss your child’s needs. They will then meet with members of the Student Services team to develop an action plan. Please see the Students at Educational Risk flowchart below.